MOE Digital Academy
17th July 2020 - 7pm (BST)
How to Grow a Community Through Audio
Friday 17th July 2020 – 7pm (BST)
MOE Digital Academy is here to offer you an opportunity to learn from expert speaker and coach Rob Lawrence.
Do you feel as though you have something to offer and share with a community, in some way, but need help to find your voice and reach your ideal audience?
Have you ever wondered what may be involved in the journey toward launching and growing your own podcast?
Rob has first-hand experience in podcasting, having his own series Inspirational Creatives, as well as supporting numerous individuals and businesses in launching their own podcasts also.
In this session we’ll explore the life-changing benefits and journey of creating, launching and growing a podcast together with Rob.
Guarantee your gifted place on Friday 17th July by registering to attend.
About MOE Digital Academy
The MOE Digital Academy is a high-octane collaborative discussion series offering exclusive access to impactful local and global contributors who are;
- Successful Leaders (CEOs, Founders, Executive Leaders, Global Players)
- Social Architects, Impact Thinkers & Doers (Positive Deviants, Change Makers, Clever, Crazy Ones)
- Dreamers and Idea Makers (Imagineers, Creative Geniuses, Innovators and Idea Architects)
- Entrepreneurial Mavericks and Builders (Purposeful Entrepreneurs, Serial Entrepreneurs & Game Movers and Makers)
- Mindset Shapers and Moevers (Psychologists, Philosophers, Visionaries, Futurists, Lovers of the Unusual)
- Excellent People Developers, Learning Guides & Trainers (Expert Trainers in their Field, Train-the-Trainers, Wisdom Sharers)
Each virtual session is 90 minutes long and guarantees:
- Real-world, practical top tips from a vast array of thought invokers and generally great people
- Energising conversations to get you thinking, imagining and motivated to take positive action
- Substantial support to help the MOE community achieve their potential, raising their individual and collective contribution bar
- To support the work of other charities, social moevements, communities and organisations we love
- To drive positive personal, local, social and global impact
- A fun experience with super-clever people who are making a positive disruptive contribution and whose ideas, knowledge, wisdom and service we trust, value and believe in
- The championing of fantastic people who are doing wonderful work in our precious world
There is no charge to attend MOE Digital Academy, and much to gain. Simply invest 90 minutes of your time to unearth many treasures within the academy and yourself.