Our Corporate Sponsors are vital to the success of our programmes and enabling the MOE Foundation to continue to run as a CIO Charity.
We don’t ask for any financial contribution. What we do request is the use of their under-utilised or free learning spaces and where possible support in the cost of catering for the participants. This approach ensures that MOE runs sustainably and enables us to gift the coaching programme to 90% of participants. The final 10% contribute what they choose to offer so as to ensure we cover the costs associated with running our core programmes.
How you can help:
- Event Sponsorship - providing training rooms and facilities for Coaching Training Course, Dream Factory - Entrepreneur Accelerator and other events
- Gifts in Kind - donating your time, professional services or advice
- Connections – connect us with organisations you know, that might be interested in getting involved
Benefits our partners gain from working with MOE:
- Positive internal engagement from their staff who find out about the support the organisation is offering
- Evidence shows that supporting the MOE program helps in building a coaching culture
- Corporate partners hosting a Coach Training Course are given two complimentary places as a gift in recognition of their support of MOE Foundation
- Supporting a diverse group of people who become good will ambassadors for the organisation
- Measurable gifted impact that can be referenced as part of the organisations CSR measures and initiatives
- Positive PR, brand association and good will in the external marketplace as a key supporter of the MOE Foundation
- A meaningful way to contribute to a hard to reach group of people, this goes far deeper than painting fences
If your organisation would like to become part of the MOE success story and help us to support young people please download the PDF brochure that explains more about us and how you can support – Become a corporate partner PDF